CCA Annual trophies, dinner, quiz... Saturday 23rd March 2019. Add your name and pie choice(s)

Sunday 10th March Winter Club Run 9:00am @ 3-Tuns

MCMC
edited March 9 in Club runs
All - club run running,
Anticipate route as approx. 45miles - steady average.
Sunday damp overnight and brightening up throughout the morning.
Breezy day so out into the wind (westerly) and fly back.

Ps not out at the mo as it is my mums birthday;-)

mc

Comments

• Who is out ?
  • mc

i will be there.

thx
  • Yes will be over ๐Ÿ‘
  • Me too.
  • Just looked at wind. Think they are strong from the west tomorrow?
  • Just heading over. Think heading west into the wind might be good
  • ... and heading home. Thatโ€™s way too gusty, itโ€™s positively dangerous - bike been blown sideways a huge amount.

If youโ€™re going out, then be careful
  • edited March 10
    Agreed, I bailed out early yesterday. Your either getting blown into the verge or traffic behind you, and there's still the potholes to contend with.
  • I abandoned it sorry . Too windy and dangerous . Indoor bike day and out tomorrow hopefully
  • 3 out today carmelo john and myself , no club run on this ride with carmelo pulling
    on the front so you know you are in for a beasting lol.

very very windy but we kept it together doing through and off most of the route going
    via st neots , john ran out of stean a few miles from ashwell and i took a pasting all the way home
    from ashwell 9 mph down hill from langford water tower giving every thing i had hence my low avg of 16.5 finished on 66 miles OUCH.

Strappy
  • Thanks Carmelo and Strappy for pulling me along. Ran out of puff 5 miles from Ashwell as tough ride. 48 miles at 16.7. Flattered stats as I sat at the back!
  • Think I saw the three of you coming down the 1198 as I was marshalling the Ike Saul RR. Looked very tough into the wind. Well done for getting out.
  • Well done Strappy and John...tough ride but we did a good trading session ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ
  • Meant training!!